Experience Has Its Rewards
About Frank Ferrell
Frankly Speaking Blog
Please Price My House !
Improvements That Pay
Curb Appeal List
Curb Appeal eBook
Marketing Mistakes eBook
Reasons homes don't sell
Kitchens that Sell
9 Steps to Owning
Military-Friendly Real Estate
Your FICO Score
Winter Park FL Homes
Clermont Golf Homes
10543 Lake Hill Drive
2849 Calico Court
555 S. Gulfstream Avenue
287 W. Lake Faith
15041 Sawgrass Bluff
1180 Via Lugano
1731 Oakhurst Avenue
9040 Lake Hope Drive
2741 Bellewater Place
5373 Red Leaf Court
New Construction Homes
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?